Let us assume that you require software on your computer such as Office, Notepad++ and many others. Does it happen to be that your PC is compatible to install such software in the system? In this case, I will be mentioning the different ways to run Desktop & Mobile Apps Anywhere.
Now you can make the best use of different services like running your computer using android phone apps, with the help of your internet browser. Such internet service allows a cloud runtime environment for several numbers of phone applications. It provides an access to operating many types of software in several platforms devices with the use of web browser.
Besides, the mobile application is Interoperable and flexible to various workloads and environment. It simply explains that you will be able to start working in the cloud, which is just a matter of minutes of time.
List of 5 Different ways to run Desktop & Mobile Apps Anywhere:
So, have a quick look at the best internet services explained below in a list. These have unique features and capable of doing lots of things allowing you to run several types of the application into the web browser directly.
RollApp is a ground-breaking platform especially designs to support any existing software on your PC. The App allows any device run smoothly with the use of web browser, works impressively just like inbuilt apps in your device operating system. It is excellent for its features like you will be able to several numbers of apps from the cloud with just one single click.
Things I like about Rollapp:
- It is the platform where you can get an access to more than 230 on-demand software.
- Device compatibility is not a problem making the use of any app on your selected device.
- Ability to run several amounts of heavy workloads from your Smartphone.
- Tools are available to maintain the running apps along with provided information on usage capacity.
Cameyo is one of the best service providers on the list that provides best features which is for free. It is people favourite application virtualization platform which gives an access packing up and runs the transferable version of windows application.
It is perhaps the single web service that enables the direct execution of windows programs, whether it is in online or offline mode.
Things I like about Cameyo:
- It let you perform the test-run of several types of app instantly.
- Very easy to learn and use as it provides the larger number of apps.
- Allows you to run any windows application into Chromebook or Android or Linux and many others.
- Smartly let you connect and sync along with the Dropbox and Google Drive as well.
- Compatible with launching the files of cloud storages and save the files too.
In case, if you are wondering to perform a test of a mobile application in the web browser, then Appetize is a good choice. It is a web service in which you will be given permission to preview, and you can either use the testing apps into the cloud continuously directly from the web browser. It features cool web interface functions with facilities such as uploading files or updates and many others.
Things I like about Appetize:
- Upload any of your chosen application using the website or with the help of API.
- Right away streaming facility from any of the browser.
- Allows embedding into any HTML with the use of an iFrame.
- Gives an access to the stimulation of device with the help of customization of the device or scale or colour and orientation too.
Turbo is one of the most powerful web browser service providers. It is perhaps a virtual platform where you can run the test or deploy the windows application or services into the cloud storage. Turbo provides more than 1000 of an application into several categories such as player or chat productivity or servers, etc.
It comes with some impressive offers of free features that are very limited to use. The cloud services are available in the desktop version of web browser.
Things I like about Turbo:
- Turbo gives you an access to run the selected application in isolation inside a safe environment.
- Compatible to access the local files right from its virtualized software.
- Save any condition of the program along with the automatic synchronization of data into the cloud.
- Supports the runnings of the application in the offline mode with synchronizing facilities, and in the state of connection with the internet will be restored.
Are you in search of an Android emulator that works into the cloud then Manymo is the right choice for you. It is one of the best emulators for running the test on android application from your net browser. It makes things possible like running application without the involvement of your android device.
Manymo has the ability to mimic the replicated device and works smoothly to run a test on apps and for playing games as well.
Things I like about Manymo:
- It works impressively when compare to the default Android emulator offer by Google.
- Perform as a lightweight web browser in any device OS.
- Manymo supports emulating of several devices with various dimensions and DPIS as well.
- Gives an access to an embedding of the Android application into your websites.
As you are now aware of the web services that provide unique cloud virtualization technology, you better give a try on the different ways to run Desktop & Mobile Apps Anywhere you wish to. There is no need of installing several types of application, get an easy and quick access to the cloud. I recommend you to choose Rollapp for running Mobile Apps into the web browser.