Scan any documents directly from your mobile. Documents scanner app has been very helpful with the process of Technology. Most of the time you often face a situation where you don’t get the time to visit a shop for scanning any documents. For that, you have to spend some money. To save money and time I will provide you the names of the best mobile scanner app for your Android device.
It is interesting that scanner app quickly let you scan the entire necessary document, helps you send to the recipient in less than a minute of time. Besides sending documents you can send business cards, contracts papers, Identity cards and many others.
5 Best Scanner App for Android:
Check the list of 5 best Scanner App for Android devices that is packed with exciting features and lots more.
CamScanner app helps you scan all the documents files using your phone. Not only that it also stores and sync different files in your phone. It is considered as the world’s best mobile scanner app available for android device.
The files scanner app that lets you scan all the necessary documents, save the files and send it the recipients with an internet connection. Store the scan files or store or sync and work together on various file contents in your phone.
Things I Like about CamScanner:
- Perfectly scan files using your mobile phone camera and send it to the recipients.
- Optimize the scan quality of the documents by smart cropping the files.
- Choose quick search options typing keyword as you will find a list of documents.
- Extract the texts of the pictures by choosing the optical character recognition, to extract the text from the inside of the single pages for more editing purposes.
Genius scan is a powerful PDF and other format file Scanner. It performs smooth and quick scan letting the works done easily in a very less time. Choose Genius scan to scan all types of files, export your scan files into JPED format and PDF files with multiple numbers of pages.
More than 20 millions of users trusted the app and use it for scanning purposes into their phones. It also integrates along with Box, Evernote, Dropbox and many other cloud services.
Things I like about Genius Scan:
- The powerful scanning features of the app save your valuable time and money.
- Enables with auto-mode, real-time, perspective correction and document detection as well.
- Select the scan mode with either color or black and white options.
- Editable scan files in your documents and send files into the format such as JPEG, PDF, FTC, etc.
- Scan documents are processed into your device itself as it does not allows sending into a third-party server.
ScanBot is perhaps one the best PDF document scanner app in the list. It is designed with simple user-interface and very simple to use. Users can quickly use it to scan files and send the documents to the recipients.
It works in a very easy way, you just need to hold your Android phone over a document. The scanBot app will scan the selected files in automatic mode.
Things I like about ScanBot:
- Save the scan files using ScanBot into PDF, JPG and other formats with one single tap button.
- Features Scanning mode like QR Code scan, Bar Code Scan, Multi-page Scans, etc.
- Let you upload the files after scan automatically to send the recipients.
- OCR text recognition is also added including the full-text search.
- Supports various cloud services such as GoogleDrive, OneDrive, DropBox, Amazon CloudDrive, etc.
Office Lens has the ability to trims, enhances or made up pictures of whiteboards. Not only has that it also supported scan documents files. Convert any kind of image files into the format like PDF, WORD, PowerPoint files, OneDrive, etc.
Arrange the scan files by Office Lens app to upload the contents to send the file recipients. You can also draft your files and the share or send it later on.
Things I like about Office Lens:
- Let you capture the whiteboard at the end of the meeting with the help of office Lens App, capture and share the ideas with others as well.
- Keep in touch with your business contacts by scanning business cards and also saving the necessary contact details in your list.
- Scan the printed one documents file, save them into word and OneNote, to make it easy for you to edit and explain them later on.
- Never lose another one receipt, scan them into OneNote and make the use of its powerful search to find it out making a quick search.
TurboScan let your phone convert into a full-featured and powerful multipage scanner app. using the scanner application you can scan documents, notes or whiteboards or even photos. TurboScan provides its user high quality of scan files, and send it to the recipients as multipage of PDF and JPEG files.
It uses the advanced and fast algorithms to correctly detect document edges. Apart from this straighten the documents or eliminate the shadows and also use set if a perfect contrast which is in black and white color.
Things I Like about TurboScan:
- Easy user interfaces with one-tap brightness or rotation with color controls on the mobile screen.
- Auto-mode of document edge detection along with perspective correction.
- Ultra-fast processing with over 3 seconds per page.
- Multipage editing like add or reorder and delete pages as well.
- Arrange the multiple numbers of receipts or business cards into a PDF page.
With mobile scanner app, you can scan all your necessary documents directly from your handset and also can share with others. I have place CamScanneron the top of the list of Best mobile scanner app. So, now tell me which one is your favorite one?