File Manager plays a beneficial role in maintaining all the files in your Android phone. Not only that you can browse, search stored files in your memory, transfer files, etc. Even if you get inbuilt file manager on your device, it lacks so many features that you seek in a file manager for Android.
So, to fulfill all your needs you should try out these cool file manager apps on your android device. They are rich in features requires no charge to use it. Provides you with smooth functions features, also brings to you easy user interface that makes it easy to handle and maintain files.
7 File Manager for Android:
These are the complete list of 10 File Manager for Android which is explained below in details with its features.
#1.ES File Explorer File Manager:
ES File Explorer file manager is an amazing tool that can arrange files. It is free to download and use, brings to you exciting features like the tool for running applications, direct cloud drive storage via Dropbox, skydive and Google Drive, etc.
Apps like ES File Explorer give you an access to manage all the types of files, also transfer files or delete or copy or move files. You can also decompress formats like ZIP and RAR files.
Things I like about ES File Explorer File Manager:
- Remote File Access into any files you wish to, manage any of the files in your memory storage.
- Introduce function like FTP, WebDAV that lets you manage files on FTP< SFTP and FTPS.
- Using the Bluetooth file browser option you can copy or paste files in Bluetooth enabled devices.
- It comes with the inbuilt task killer and root explorer.
#2.File Manager HD:
File Management is very necessary for your phone to maintain stable and smooth functions. This app will arrange all the apps and other files in a proper order. Completely features cut or copy or paste or delete options and much more.
The file manager HD app also provides you some other important components like compressing files and decompressing of files. It simply means that it is total package that you require in a file manager app.
Things I like about File Manager HD:
- In the cloud support, you can switch the local and cloud files with supports of Dropbox, SkyDrive and Google Drive.
- Using the Wi-Fi file transfer option connect your computer to edit your phone files with FTP.
- Browse files sort by image, audio, recent open and downloads files.
- Supports multiple protocols file transfers with FTP, SFTP, FTPS, WebDAV, LAN, etc.
#3.Astro File Manager:
Astro File Manager is a powerful file manager develops for Android devices. It introduces to you its advance in features like managing all types of files. Not only that you can also get backup of files from the cloud storage at any time you wish to.
Once Astor File Manger creates a connection into various cloud storages, it allows you to scan all of your existing account files and gather them into one location.
Things I like about Astor File Manager:
- enabled with cloud storage management where you can move or cut files between cloud storage with a just one-click button.
- Play multimedia files or audio files or open documents from your phone or cloud storage accounts.
- Easily compress files to save in your memory storage, extract the files in Zip or RAR formats.
- advance tools like SD Card Usage Manager, task killer, and App manager as well
#4.FX File Explorer:
FX File Explorer is a file manager app using which you can take the control of several apps on your phone. Access into any folder on your Android device to move, cut or share the selected files. Upload images into cloud storage or watch videos or browse files.
It is very easy to connect with other devices and share files through it using Wi-Fi direct mode. Web access offers you transfer files options from your device into your web browser.
Things I like about FX File Explorer:
- features productivity oriented home screen that gives you direct access to folder files or cloud storage.
- multiple window support along with a dual-view mode to view two windows at the same time.
- It also supports file archive formats in your device.
- ads free and browse files content sort by file size, name, artists, etc.
#5.File Manager Storage Explorer:
File Manager Storage Explorer let you explore all the files of your storage device. Includes types of file such as a document, videos or audio files both from your internal and external memory. The user of the file Manager storage explorer app can managed files into cloud storage accounts as well.
Things I like about File Manager Storage Explorer:
- Supports multiple numbers of cloud storage accounts like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.
- browse into the file of microSD card and also USB OTG to manage the external storage files.
- let you save the disk space by compressing files of your storage.
- Extract the compressed files such as ZIP, TAR, APK, RAR, etc.
File Manager is one of the powerful file manager apps in the list. develop for Android devices. It is free to use, works smoothly and rich in features. It is designed with simple user interface that makes it easy for the user to use it smoothly. Set your files in an order sort by its size, type, name and time.
Things I like about File Manager:
- Arrange all the files from the folders of your internal and external memory.
- using the USB Storage feature you can set all the media files or documents of the folders using USB OTG.
- Check on the local storage to clean up the corrupted or junk files.
- Get a remote access or shared storage like NAS and TP server in File Manager.
File commander is a full package of file manager that let you find any types of file from your device. Manage all the files in the gallery like photos, videos, and documents as well. You can also rename the file, date, size and many other options.
Things I like about File Commander:
- customizable home screen with quick access to files.
- Manage all the files by move, cut, copy and paste.
- provides recycle bin to restore the files that got delete by mistake.
- Also get an access to the hidden file folders.
Get any one of the file manager apps on your device, out of these 7 File managers for Android. Using the above file managers you can easily manage and maintain your files.