Hello dear League of Legends fan, welcome to this guide. Here in this article you are going learn about how to counter riven as well the weaknesses and abilities of Riven. So lets not talk much and start the guide. First of all we will see the abilities of riven.
LoL Counter Riven- Complete details about Riven weakness & abilities:
First of all lets have a look on the abilities of her:
The exile Riven possesses many destructive abilities which make her real monster champ. There is no way to defeat such a monster without her strength and weakness, as well as her abilities.
# Broken Wings:
Riven throws out a series of lashes in a single move dealing huge damages of nearby enemies. She can activate this ability two more times in a short period.
# Runic Blade: her blade can be charged. More charge on her blade deals more physical damage of enemies. The blade can be charged as high as trice and she uses one blade charge in every single attack.
# Ki Burst:
Riven’s blade exhales a burst of runic power shocking nearby foes. This burst energy can make her enemies stunned and give a pretty good physical damage to them.
Riven has an ability to block an incoming attack for 1.5 secs.
# Blade of the Exile:
Riven charges her additional weapon with energy and achieves Attack Damage and Ranges. While charging, she can even achieve the power to use her Wind Slash once.
*Tips to Counter Riven:
Riven is weak against some monster champions such as Volibear, Quinn, Poppy, Garen etc. While choosing your champ against Riven, assure to pick up among these above mentioned champions. Some more points you should keep in mind in order to beat Riven are as follows.
- Riven mostly depends on her Attack Damage. To prevent this, build a strong armor. For your job can be done more easily.
- Try using champions which can harass her from a distance. During harassing her stay away from trade.
- If you are going to battle with Riven, make sure to have one champ bearing blind, stun, and silence. You can use them during her Valor or Broken Wings.
- Riven’s attack damage deals mostly in beginning. If you can harass her without her revenge, it will be easy for you to keep control on lane and counter her.
- Choose a champ bearing CC against her. Using CC you are able to prevent her third Q.
- Stay away from her ult if your health is low.
Above these are some affective tips I could recommend you based on my experience. If you are looking for Riven counter then these tips will be precisely helpful. Get yourself prepared with it, and you will see counter her was never so easy before. Now, go get her.